Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio 3-D Demo --- Any Interest in Software?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio 3-D Demo --- Any Interest in Software?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 00:34:13 EET

Ron is dead-set against this becoming part of JAMin (which I tend to
agree with just because of the overhead). I was thinking of it in terms
of a polishing application. When I was reading up on mastering (trying
to get a handle on it) one of the things that caught my eye was a
suggestion to use an overall reverb on the stereo master to try to
provide a sense of "one room", what I was calling cohesiveness, for all
of the instruments. It seems that this may be a good way to do that, or
am I way off base here?

Jan