Re: [linux-audio-user] Recommendations for audio software needed

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recommendations for audio software needed
From: Iain Duncan (iainduncan_AT_telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 01:18:05 EET

I'd include Csound in there too. It's tiny, and it gives them a taste of
something that is more hackerish. It is also a great intro ( I've found )
for those coming to music from a math or engineering background who are used
to thinking in terms of functions and waves but have never done any music.

My two cents!
Iain