[linux-audio-user] AGNULA/DeMuDI 1.1.0 approaching - early packages testing

Subject: [linux-audio-user] AGNULA/DeMuDI 1.1.0 approaching - early packages testing
From: The AGNULA Team (info_AT_agnula.speech.kth.se)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 20:02:23 EET

| ______ ______ _ _ _ |
| /\ / _____) ___ \| | | | | /\ |
| / \ | / ___| | | | | | | | / \ |
| / /\ \| | (___) | | | | | | | / /\ \ |
| | |__| | \____/| | | | |___| | |_____| |__| | |
| |______|\_____/|_| |_|\______|_______)______| |
| |

     [Sorry for cross-posting. Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 7 January 2004

+++ AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.1.0 approaching - early packages testing

As we approach the release of AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.1.0 [0] we'd like to
spread awareness on the availability of the debian packages we've been
working on in the past weeks.

+++

As we approach the release of AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.1.0 [0] we'd like to
spread awareness on the availability of the debian packages we've been
working on in the past weeks.

These packages are built against a frozen snapshot of Debian Unstable
[1], but they should work on Sarge systems too, as there haven't been
any major upgrade between the two. They won't work without major
overhaul on Debian Woody systems, unfortunately. [2]

If you are running a Sarge or Sid debian system, we would appreciate
early testing of our packages. Instructions on downloading them can
be found at:

http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_1_0_apt

We value all your bug reports, suggestions, criticisms and anything
else you feel would be useful for us to improve our work.

You can find instructions on how to report bugs and requests here:

http://www.agnula.org/development/agnula_bugs_requests/

while instructions on how to contact us are available here:

http://www.agnula.org/contacts/

+++

About AGNULA: Agnula (acronym for A GNU/Linux Audio distribution,
pronounced with a strong g) is the name of a project funded by the
European Commission (number of contract: IST-2001-34879; key action
IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical mass). The project aims
to spread Free Software in the professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

--
The AGNULA Team                                   info_AT_agnula.org