Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden-4 or Muse or...
From: Tommi Sakari Uimonen (tuimonen_AT_cc.hut.fi)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:38:25 EET

> what midi-sequencer do you like on linux (with *.wav playing function)?

I just started to explore midi+wav possibilities with linux, and ended up
with muse and rosegarden4. But neither of them is in production-ready
state. I got rosegarden to output audio&midi and using it as I write. But
it has issues that make it a bit annoying to use.

With Muse 0.6.3, I didn't succeed with audio out. CVS is >0.7 but haven't
tried it yet.

I suggest you check them both out (preferably the cvs versions, at least
with muse) and then join rosegarden-devel & lmuse-develope mailing lists
and start sending bug reports.

Tommi Uimonen