[linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux

Subject: [linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux
From: Glenn McCord (clari_player_AT_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 01:23:24 EET

Is there a loop based editor similar to Sonic Foundry's Acid either in
existance or under development? What I'm looking for is Acid's ability
to stretch/compress loops depending on the metronome therefore being
able to take any loop and use it to any metronome speed. I read Acid is
a failure under wine.

Thanks.