[linux-audio-user] Motherboard recommendation?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Motherboard recommendation?
From: Joe Button (linux-audio-user_AT_joebutton.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 15:36:48 EET

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a motherboard for Linux / multimedia? Probably mostly
Ardour and + some softsynths. I have a P4 2.4Gb / Socket 478 I'd like to put
in it.

As an aside, are dual mobos considered a good idea for realtime stuff these
days? Just asking out of interest, don't think I'm going to get one this time
around.

Cheers.