[linux-audio-user] interrupt question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] interrupt question
From: Robert Epprecht (epprecht_AT_solnet.ch)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 10:47:41 EET

I have moved my soundcard to a new computer, and wanted to have it on
a high priority interrupt. The mobo is ASUS P4P800.

lspci tells me something like "pin A routed to IRQ 23" (or similar)
I do not know anything about interrupt priority with these new irq's.

Pointers, informations or help highly appreciated.

Robert Epprecht