Re: [linux-audio-user] Motherboard recommendation?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Motherboard recommendation?
From: Joe Button (linux-audio-user_AT_joebutton.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 03:59:36 EET

Cheers David.

I'd love a newer processor but I still have the 2.4GHz left over from the
death of my old Mobo, and I'm not exactly made of money. I survived with a
PII 450 until a couple of months ago so I'm not quite ready to bin the new
processor yet.

I've ordered an Asus P4P800/Deluxe. Hopefully the old CPU will die on me and
I'll be forced to buy a whizzy new one.

Joe