Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a distro strategy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a distro strategy
From: Greg Reddin (gtreddin_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 01:16:08 EET

I noticed that Thac's RPMs for Mandrake haven't gotten any press in
this thread. I know I've seen Thac's RPMs and Madrake flash across
this list, but never took the time to read those much. Is anyone
using that system with success? What's your opinion of Madrake as it
relates to audio work?

Thanks,
Greg