Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface vs. M-Audio Delta 1010

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface vs. M-Audio Delta 1010
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 06:10:45 EET

The RME has a much nicer mixer app. There is Envycontrol24 for the
Delta.

If the difference in price is more important than quality, go with the
Delta. Its a decent unit and I have yet to come across anything bad with
it. But the RME will give you better performance in the long run. Maybe
add a cardbus for your laptop, which the delta will not do. Plus you can
allways add a Digiface box later for more channels. My current setup
also includes a Tascam DM24 digital console. Which works with the RME
rather well.