[linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] linux 2.6.1 realtime lsm, jackstart & ecasound success

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] linux 2.6.1 realtime lsm, jackstart & ecasound success
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 18:54:47 EET

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric_AT_zhevny.com> writes:

> I just completed a successful run of ecasound with my guitar_mix.ecs
> (attached) on my new box.

Thanks for the report. Very encouraging. I'm going to download 2.6.1
right away, and try it myself.

Overall, I like 2.6 a lot. There are some valid complaints, but they
involve comparing highly-tuned 2.4 kernels with early vanilla 2.6.0.
Yet, 2.6.0 was already light-years ahead of vanilla 2.4.

--
  joq