[linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 19:44:27 EET

Hello all,

On the GNU/Linux Centre stand at Sounds Expo 2004 (London, 10-12 Feb)
I'm planning to take along a laptop with some DJ software, and I was
going to take my typical DJ set music with me. But - I thought - why
not take some 'Made with Linux' music instead!

Apart from our own stuff, I'd like to take along as much music made by
the community as possible. So please send me links for your oggs and
mp3s, offlist if you like - any genre is fine.

Cheers

Daniel