[linux-audio-user] toshiba A10 - S213 - bios and kernel

Subject: [linux-audio-user] toshiba A10 - S213 - bios and kernel
From: juto aviten (periclite_AT_free.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 20:36:27 EET

Hello Friends,
I bought a laptop toshiba A10 - S213 pentium 4 - 516 Mo and I installed
mandrake 9.2 on it, i use it with the multimedia kernel of mandrake. I
would like to know if one of you could access to the bios of this kind
of machine, it seems that we have to use window$ to have access to it,
really strange. Does someone have an idea?
And also, I have some problems when I used sound and that in the same
time I run a brownser or another application, the sound is cutting by
some other priority of the system, I tried to give priority to sound by
doing nice --10 but it's always the same, does someone had experienced
this problem?

thanks a lot for your help!!

juto aviten
http://radio.apo33.org