Re: [linux-audio-user] [admin] Re: Stopping Reply-to munging

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [admin] Re: Stopping Reply-to munging
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 07:54:05 EET

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 02:37 pm, Rob wrote:
> Actually, that would solve the reverse problem (a list whose
> would benefit people with a problem with how lau works is
> something like a "Reply To Poster" option.

Ah but in Kmails case, the normal Reply now does exactly
that. There a 3 options, Reply, Reply to Mailing-List,
Reply to All and they each (seem to) do just what they
indicate no matter if a Reply-To in the header is set,
or not. It took me a few weeks, and a few misfires, to
get used to it but now I wonder why it's wasn't always
like this with every mail program.

--markc