Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a distro strategy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a distro strategy
From: Greg Reddin (gtreddin_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 19:23:38 EET

Sorry to be so late on this reply, but I want to thank everyone who
offered helpful advice on this thread. I currently have Mandrake and
RedHat both installed on my laptop. I'm evaluting Thac's RPMs on my
Mandrake partition and I'll probably be updating RedHat with FC1 and
evaluating Planet CCRMA on the other partition. Once I make my
"final" decision, I'll be upgrading my home DAW with whatever I
choose.

Thanks again. This was very helpful information.
Greg