Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 00:49:52 EET

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 17:44, Daniel James wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On the GNU/Linux Centre stand at Sounds Expo 2004 (London, 10-12 Feb)
> I'm planning to take along a laptop with some DJ software, and I was
> going to take my typical DJ set music with me. But - I thought - why
> not take some 'Made with Linux' music instead!
>
> Apart from our own stuff, I'd like to take along as much music made by
> the community as possible. So please send me links for your oggs and
> mp3s, offlist if you like - any genre is fine.

There is some old music here:
http://www.pawfal.org/nebogeo/

Some more availible in preview form here:
http://www.retinascan.de/compactdiscs/cds30.htm
and here:
http://www.retinascan.de/compactdiscs/cds13.htm

Use any of it if you think it's ok, its all 100% linux.

I also have hours of unreleased music on my harddrive... must do
something about that soon... :)

cheers,

dave

--