Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Links for 'Made with Linux' music
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 07:13:52 EET

Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de> writes:

> i like those tunes. i even like the one that was not made with
> linux. i hope i'm ok :)

Thanks :)
Actually, the one that was not made with linux would be really easy to
port to PD (it was Max/MSP on the recording). I even saw the score
collecting dust somewhere recently...

> > #2 - cover - Léo Ferré
>
> nice one! is that freqtweak i hear in the background?

It's all freqtweaked, man! 100%

> > #3 - cover - Jacques Brel
>
> funny :)

+ freqtweaks

> > #4 - original music and large portions of text (quotations - Boris Vian).
>
> i wish my french were better :(

hmm... do you think I should provide translations?
I'm a musician so even the spoken/sung things sound like music to me,
anyways.

Thanks for listening!

./MiS