[linux-audio-user] ALSA, 2.4 kernels and a vx222

Subject: [linux-audio-user] ALSA, 2.4 kernels and a vx222
From: Torleiv Ringer (tringer_AT_mpr.org)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 22:48:21 EET

Hi,

We have a couple of machines that we are having problems with. Has
anyone been able to sucessfully use a Digigram VX222 with the ALSA
drivers?

What kernel should I use? Patches?

We are getting hard lockups of our system. We have turned off all power
management. It seems to be a problem with activity on either the sound
card driver and/or the NIC driver (e100). The board is an Intel
S845WD1-E.

At this point if we do not come up with a solution by next week, the
higher ups are going to make us use Win2k. Ugh.

--
Torleiv Ringer
Broadcast Systems Analyst