Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface
From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 18:51:40 EET

hi mark,

> BTW - I have a friend who designs cardbus controllers for O2 Micro, so
> I can ask questions from the inside if we need some specific
> information.

i met thomas charbonnel and we couldn't get the hdsp running on my
machine ... but we were able to track the problem to be related to the
O2 Micro controller ... (or to the dma mapping of this controller) ...
i'm currently investigating the problem (means, i'll search the kernel
archive / pcmcia-lists), but maybe you could ask your friend to help in
finding the problem ... it's probably very useful to have someone, who
knows the internals of the hardware ...

cheers...

 Tim mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783

--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,