[linux-audio-user] Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?
From: Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle_AT_freenet.de)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 21:28:46 EET

* Do not Cc: me and waste my resources, *
* I am on THIS list, if I write here. *

Hello,

are there legal usable Logos arround with "Made with Linux"
or somthing like this ?

I have Sticker 25x25mm (flat and with lens effect) with "Debian inside"
for my Computers and now I like to get one for the Sound...

I have a printing-office by hand, which has done the "Debian" Sticker
and now I like to make the "Made with Linux" Sticker...
(I can get it very cheap with realy good quality...)

Maybe I will sell it in my new Online-Store in Strasbourg...

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/