Re: [linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input
From: Emiliano Grilli (emiliano.grilli_AT_poste.it)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 10:49:51 EET

giovedì, 12 febbraio 2004 alle 21:10:09, Lukas Degener ha scritto:

> I just bought the same card, and i have the same problem.
> I also found several other reports on this using google.
> Is there any info on wether this is fixed in the current alsa release?
> (i'm still using 0.9.8 since libasound-1.x.x is not yet in Debian's
> testing branch)
>
> comments greatly apreciated,
> Lukas

Lukas,

I'm running ALSA 1.0.0rc2 (PlanetCCRMA bundle), and to be honest I didn't
have time to test it again, but browsing the alsa cvs
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/alsa/), I don't see any comments on
that (supposing I'm looking in the right place).

Please let me know of any further news about this topic.

TIA

--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089