Re: [linux-audio-user] still have bad sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] still have bad sound
From: Alex Timmer (mijn_troep_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 14:45:01 EET

hello, i second the no-hlt (i think it needs the dash) kernel option.

i have also have a kt133 motherboard at home, with an AMD tbird. i had
the same noise problems when moving the mouse. adding the no-hlt option
made it dissapear for me (YMMV)

so i'd say reboot and find out ;-)

good luck, ALEX

 --- tim hall <tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk> wrote: > On Thursday 12