Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] a bit of a report on sounds expo 2004

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] a bit of a report on sounds expo 2004
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 21:29:29 EET

On Sunday 15 Feb 2004 7:08 pm, Steve Harris wrote:
> There is also a writeup on the sonic state website:
> http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=1373
> with only one factual error I could spot :)

You mean "Linux users tend to ... work out solutions to problems that
need solving"?

At the risk of sounding like a total dunce, can any of the video links
on that page be made to work in Linux? Naively clicking on the links
in Konqueror just gives me various errors about unfetchable plugins.
I don't play videos much so I'm a bit clueless about that.

Chris