Re: [linux-audio-user] Advice needed re: latency tuning/optimization, esp. video

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Advice needed re: latency tuning/optimization, esp. video
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 10:24:52 EET

RTaylor wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:19:52 -0600
> RTaylor <ricktaylor_AT_speakeasy.net> wrote:
>

>> Lives resample *everything* {even 41.4} to 41.4. Dvds are 48 {DVD music lets
>

> 44.1 {someday, I'll learn to read stuff before hitting enter}

unless i'm very much mistaken, lives resample everything to 48k, not
44k1.

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)