Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: Specimen Version 0.2.0 Released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: Specimen Version 0.2.0 Released
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 22:05:23 EET

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:19:26 +0100
> "Dave Griffiths" <dave_AT_pawfal.org> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:32:56 -0500, Pete Bessman wrote

>>>The officially endorsed sequencer of the Specimen project. Excellent
>>>choice. Once it supports the JACK transport API it will be possible
>>>to create incredible results with minimal effort. I might even patch
>>>it myself.
>>
>>and you can get seq24 t-shirts! how cool is that! :)
>>perhaps that's the answer to making money out of free software.
>>
>>hmm, might have to design some spiralsynth ones...
>

> I'm taking orders for libsndfile tees :-).

count me in. how about something that looks like an open thorax with
an anatomic view of some inner organs, and the slogen: "guess what's
inside?", and then "libsndfile" on the back. some code excerpts
somewhere are a must, of course, and a LAD logo would be a bonus.

or: "i speak aiff. and wav. and au. and...." on the front, and
"...you name it. libsndfile." on the back.

i should get some coffee now...

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)