Re: [linux-audio-user] Some music made with Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Some music made with Linux
From: Pete Bessman (ninjadroid_AT_ml1.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 17:39:27 EET

At Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:58:35 -0600,
RTaylor wrote:

> My real problem would be with the squeaky bits that you've got
> going along with the massive guitar thrummy stuff. They just don't
> seem to be part of the same song. I like the massive guitar thrummy
> stuff... the other sounds throw me off. Maybe if you were to morph
> between the two somehow or toss in a transitional sound?

That's a good premise on which to do a remix, but it would actually be
a bit too drastic of a change to make and still consider the song to
be the same. The dynamics of this song are intentionally raw and
dichotomous.

As always, if you want to hack it up, have at it! And I can guarantee
you that I'll release something that is almost exclusively massive
guitar, since I'm a guitarist first and foremost.

[pb]