Re: [Jamin] Re: [linux-audio-user] good spectrum analyser

Subject: Re: [Jamin] Re: [linux-audio-user] good spectrum analyser
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 03:38:28 EET

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 01:32:59 -0600, Jan Depner wrote:
> Do you think it's time to add a jamin-users list and upgrade the
> tarball? Also, do you want me to add some more bypass buttons? If so,
> where?

Sorry, forgot this bit. Yeah, its probably about time for a new tarball,
the new solo/bypass stuff is a good addition. I'm not really sure where
the other bypass buttons should go. Possibly one below riht of the HDEQ
pane - level with the "Post EQ spectrum" text, the limiter could have a
bypass button in its section. It doesnt really make sense to bypass the
xover.

- Steve