[linux-audio-user] Alsa startup booting 2.6.2

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Alsa startup booting 2.6.2
From: David Baron (d_baron_AT_012.net.il)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 23:27:42 EET

In reality, seems to be working just fine now. UBS works and can record notes
to Rosegarden.

On boot, BEFORE alsa start, restore mixer setting, etc., there is a bunch of
underfind snd_..... items. Apparently harmless.

I had added my alsa devices (not of the "autodetected" types) to modprobe.conf
where it says to do so. I added them to the /lib/modules version as
well--this may be the reason. The question is where is it correct to do so?