Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: Specimen v0.2.1 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: Specimen v0.2.1 released
From: lee_AT_fallingforward.net
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 01:44:27 EET

To express a positive opinion, the work you are doing with Specimen is
wonderful. A stable app like this will bring Linux audio even further into
the mainstream, with all the positive and negative aspects that entails. I
think what you're doing is awesome and when I get a break from my current
web programming project, I'll be sure to see if there's any way I can help
with Specimen's development.

-lee