Re: [linux-audio-user] The AGNULA newsletter - the future

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The AGNULA newsletter - the future
From: Rob (lau_AT_kudla.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:35:22 EET

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 11:19, Andrea Glorioso wrote:
> However, as the AGNULA project is reaching the end of
> its funded lifetime I think it's high time that we think

So whatever happened to Agnula? I only see maybe 20 messages
about it among the 14,000 messages posted to LAU since I joined.
Did it get eclipsed by sub-distros like Planet CCRMA and
Austin's efforts to get every audio program ever made added to
Mandrake? Are people actually running and using it for work?

I'm curious because it was one of the first highly publicised
cases where a free software project got government funding, and
I'd like to know how that worked out.

Rob