[linux-audio-user] zynaddsubfx keyboard

Subject: [linux-audio-user] zynaddsubfx keyboard
From: Kent, Gary (gkent_AT_mhc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 23:41:26 EET

Hi:
        Can the software virtual keyboard in Zynaddsubfx be used to
trigger samples from Specimen via Jack, or is this virtual keyboard only
capable of being used internally with Zyn? When I try to patch the outs
of Zyn via the Midi panel in Jack I don't get anything. This is
probably simple for most of you. Help a dimwit like me, anyone?

Ok, thanks for any help,

gk