[linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack? solved...thanks Patrick

Subject: [linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack? solved...thanks Patrick
From: Kent, Gary (gkent_AT_mhc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 16:41:12 EET

Hi:
                Just posting this for anyone who might be experiencing
problems with a similar setup. I was able to make my USB Event EZbus
(2-channel) work great with my Planet CCRMA setup. But only after
setting the period size to 2048 at 48000. I was always able to record
via the 2 channels, but other apps which depended on jack would crackle
very badly. Setting this period size to 2048 did the trick.

Ok, thanks for the help,

gk