Re: [linux-audio-user] FINALE -

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FINALE -
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 18:15:54 EET

Hello,

Mark Knecht wrote:

> Someone here was asking about fonts in Finale recently. FYI - There
> is a note on the Wine-Users list this morning from someone who says they
> have Finale displaying notes correctly under Wine, but are getting black
> icons in the app itself.

The letter in wine-users is mine. And the icons that are lost are indeed
mostly the icons with notes. But the notes in the score are all right,
so it's probably not a maestro.ttf problem.

Looks like we have hit the same bug.

I have tried Finale Notepad 2003 and that seems to work fine. But
getting the 2002 version to run with correct icons would probably be yet
better.

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik