Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernel 2.6.x latency

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernel 2.6.x latency
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 17:01:38 EET

I'm using the realtime lsm by jack o'quin/torbenh. I load it in
/etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh like this:

insmod /usr/src/realtime-0.0.3/realtime.ko allcaps=1 gid=29

I build it, but don't run the make install since doing so wipes out all
other modules. That's why I use insmod instead of a modprobe. (I'm open
to suggestions on better ways if they exist.)

-Eric Rz.