[linux-audio-user] Live audio sampler

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Live audio sampler
From: daniel.vincent_AT_blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 12:07:18 EET

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a piece of software that I can play samples from, as simple interface-wise as possible.
I've already looked at TerminatorX and SpiralSynth, but I was hoping that there would be something a bit simpler: I'm quite literally after some kind of panel with some configurable buttons really.

Any suggestions?

cheers

daniel

www.southlondonlive.org