Re: [linux-audio-user] Jack 0.95 Mandrake 10.0 Rc1, Kernel 2.6.2, alsa, etc...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Jack 0.95 Mandrake 10.0 Rc1, Kernel 2.6.2, alsa, etc...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 19:19:37 EET

Austin,

I looked at the Mandrake page and see that 10.0 "Community" is out.
Downloading as I speak...

With respect to dependencies on new software are the contrib or cooker
mirrors the best place to get RPM's for 10.0?

Is the stuff on Mandrake Club current including DAW apps? If it is maybe
I should pay up and support Mandrake. (I have bought box sets from them
before)

Hope you dont mind me contacting you directly.

Respectfully,

R~