[linux-audio-user] RE: Major problem with RME HDSP/Multiface and a 64-bit AMD laptop

Subject: [linux-audio-user] RE: Major problem with RME HDSP/Multiface and a 64-bit AMD laptop
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 08:07:54 EET

Forgot to ask two more questions:

1) How can I go about testing the throughput of my pcmcia cardbus in order
to see whether it is the culprit?

2) If the cardbus proves to be the problem, is there a way to hook-up hdsp
directly via Firewire port, or is there perhaps an adaptor that converts
either USB 2.0 or Firewire into pcmcia cardbus?

Many thanks!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/