Re: [linux-audio-user] WaveTerminal U24

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] WaveTerminal U24
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 19:31:38 EET

Hallo,
sigir hat gesagt: // sigir wrote:

> I think I can add the ESI WaveTerminal U24 :
> http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=10&page=1

This should work, I think (but didn't test). I tested some other
devices from ESI.

It looks, as if this is a generic, standard's compliant USB audio
device from reading the Mac OS-X FAQ:

  ESI Waveterminal U2A/U24 can be used on Mac OS X without needing to
  install any additional driver software, thanks to Apple's excellent
  support for generic USB audio interfaces.

This means, it uses the Mac standard driver that is intended for
standard devices. Buy it! (And if you do please add some notes to the
alsa wiki on alsa.opensrc.org and the alsa-project.org docs.)

ciao