[linux-audio-user] snd-atiixp - ATI SoundMAX

Subject: [linux-audio-user] snd-atiixp - ATI SoundMAX
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 01:54:21 EEST

Hi,
    A new laptop I got uses somethign called SoundMAX under Windows.
dyne:bolic boots and brings up Alsa running something called snd-atiixp,
and lspci showing a bunch of ATI chips, but looking on the Alsa page I'm
not finding ATI.

    Can someone point me towards the correct configuration page on Alsa
for this sound chip?

Thanks,
Mark