Re: [linux-audio-user] snd-atiixp - ATI SoundMAX

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] snd-atiixp - ATI SoundMAX
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 22:25:27 EEST

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 23:35, Clemens Ladisch wrote:

> The entry hasn't been written yet, but this driver doesn't need any
> special configuration. Just look at the intel8x0 entry and replace
> the module name with snd-atiixp.

Clemens,
   On the Gentoo list someone pointed out that there is a page for the
atiixp:

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=ATI&card=&chip=IXP&module=atiixp

However, when I go to the Alsa Sound card list with the new pull down
menu it doesn't list ATI at all. I think whoever maintains this pull
down may not know there's another page they can point at.

Thanks,
Mark