Re: [linux-audio-user] restricting MIDI channels

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] restricting MIDI channels
From: Guy Daniel CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 18:45:21 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote / a écrit:
> > So, can it be done ? I tried using holborn's SoundFontCombi but
> couldn't get it to keep the settings I made. Every time I started
> playing a sequence it would flip back to its original state. Sigh...

I haven't played a lot with SoundFondCombi so I can't help you.
Maybe you should ask holborn (holborn_AT_telefonica.net) .He is a nice guy, very open to suggestions or modifications of his programs.

cheers
GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/
They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But
they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
                -- Carl Sagan