[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Sound Drivers]

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Sound Drivers]
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 19:27:23 EEST

Greetings:

  Can anyone tell this fellow if his digital speakers are supported
under Linux ?

Best,

dp

attached mail follows:

Hi. I just installed Red Hat 9 on my system. I have a soundblaster audigy soundcard and it works fine, but I have digital speakers and I can't get them to work because linux doesn't seem to have a digital decoder so I was wondering if you knew something that I didn't that would get my speakers online with the world of sound. Any advice or info will be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Robert Zambrano