Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Radium v0.63

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Radium v0.63
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 18:55:46 EEST

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:

> http://www.notam02.no/radium/

Kjetil,
    Hi. Radium looks interesting, but I'm not sure I understand it from
just a quick look at screen shots. Is it along the lines of a tracker?
Time seems to be progressing downward. What is placed in each column?
Wave files? Loops? I'm guessing the numbers in the left column (headed
with the number 15) indicate how long you play a loop at a given
vertical slot? Does the relative tempo column effect the pitch of the
files being played?

    Anyway, it looks interesting.

Take care,
Mark