[linux-audio-user] Travel to lad-conf

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Travel to lad-conf
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 00:52:31 EEST

Hi folks!
  I'm looking for someone to accompany me to Karlsruhe by train. I'm coming
from Paderborn. But I will go through Dortmund, essen, duisburg, Koeln. To
those places I can get on my own, from there I need help. For those of you who
don't know it: I'm blind. So I get a free companion. That menas half the
price. I want to go there on wednesday and leave on sunday. On wednesday Joern
can come with me, but the way back is unsure yet. If anyone goes that way:
just tell me...
  Kindest regards
     Julien

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide