[linux-audio-user] pd vs. supercollider

Subject: [linux-audio-user] pd vs. supercollider
From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 00:32:01 EEST

hi all,

since i'm about to rewrite my (pd) performace patch, i'm curious if i
should switch to supercollider ...
i heard that (on macs) supercollider computes much more efficient than
max/msp ... is that somehow compareable to linux / i686 / pd?
has anyone tried to run benchmarks with similar patches on both programs
to compare the cpu usage?

cheers...

 Tim mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783

--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,