Re: [linux-audio-user] Quattro USB

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Quattro USB
From: Josh Steiner (josh_AT_vitriolix.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 19:50:44 EEST

i really just need to point out that frank seems to have a personal
vendetta against the quattro. it does violate the USB spec in a minor
way that pretty much every os manages to deal with fine. for a short
time the 2.6.x linux kernels didnt support the quattro, but there is a
fix for that now. the quattro is *far* from a "total piece of junk",
its actually a great deal.

live experimental electronic music   --   http://bluevitriol.com
independent u.s. drum'n'bass         --   http://vitriolix.com