Re: [linux-audio-user] Quattro USB

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Quattro USB
From: Josh Steiner (josh_AT_vitriolix.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 21:58:10 EEST

i understand the frustration behind the vendetta, as i too had tons of
trouble getting the quattro to work on 2.4.x and was pretty irked when
it looked like 2.6.x wasnt going to support it period, but i just dont
see the need to call it a "total piece of junk" everytime the quattro
comes up on a list, especially now that that it seems that the troubles
with the quattro are historical. and yeah, i have much respect for
frank, i'm not trolling him, i just dont want people to get a mistaken
impression of the quattro as i'm quite happy with it.

live experimental electronic music   --   http://bluevitriol.com
independent u.s. drum'n'bass         --   http://vitriolix.com