Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording RealPlayer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording RealPlayer
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 23:17:18 EEST

On Thursday 22 April 2004 8:16 pm, Jussi Laako wrote:
> How about using original Real One player for Linux?

I only just discovered that this exists, unfortunately I've not heard good
things said about it, so I'm not very encouraged. I'm honestly not convinced
of the need to use the protocol at all, it might serve my purposes better
simply to make the tracks downloadable in the normal way. Ideally I wouldn't
be using mp3s either, but that's what I've been given to work with :)

cheers anyway

tim hall