Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour Crash + can't boot

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour Crash + can't boot
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 01:47:24 EEST

If you're going to rebuild use ext3 instead of ext2 for the root
partition. It's journalled. Use Reiserfs for the data partition. The
hard drive may not be physically (hard) trashed. You can try booting
from CD and mounting the root drive partitions. You'll need another
drive to copy data to however (actually you really should have a second
drive for data). Gotta run.

Jan