[linux-audio-user] just for fun

Subject: [linux-audio-user] just for fun
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 20:05:16 EEST

Greetings:

  I only recently realized that there's a JACK output plugin for XMMS,
so I applied it and used qjackctl to wire XMMS to SuperCollider3
(running the BBCut ugen) for some good clean LAU fun. JACK is simply the
bee's knees... :)

  Btw, I agree with Frank N. that Jesse C. should be properly chastized
for introducing a new FreqTweak right before the LA conference. Jesse, I
have work to do and I can't stop playing around with the new FT !! ;)

  Such cool stuff...

Best,

dp